The IB Clean Solutions is widely recognized for our commitment to serving our customers while staying friendly to the environment Carpet Cleaning Uxbridge . We have a history of excellence and dedication to our clients, providing professional and high-quality carpet cleaning services in London.
Single Bedroom – £20
Double Bedroom – £25
Through Lounge – £40
Living room/Dining Room – £30
Hallway – £15
Flight of Stairs – £25
Landing – £15
Study – £15
Small Rug – £15
Medium Rug – £20
Big Rug – £25
Commercial Carpet Cleaning – £1.0-1.5/sq.m.
Why Choose Our Carpet Cleaning Uxbridge?
- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
Use Our Online Booking Form for Carpet Cleaning Uxbridge:
Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:
Technically, deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction carpet cleaning technique is more advanced than a regular steam treatment.
The steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home. Pressure HWE rejuvenates fibres, removes accumulated dirt and tackles a wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug.
The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean and deodorised rug that air-dries in 3-4 hours!
2. Stain-proofing via Scotchgard™ stain protection:
Once your carpet is professionally taken care of, you can prolong the result thanks to the Scotchgard™ fabric protector. This is a specialised spray solution that keeps liquids, stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle on your floor covering.
Carpet Cleaning Process:
- The technician will vacuum the carpet to remove any Loose Dirt and Dust. Then, we will Pre-Treat the areas to remove the Stains: spilled drinks, greasy food splatters, and so on – whatever it is, it will be dealt with accordingly. However, keep in mind there are stains that permanently damage the fabric and they are impossible to clean.
- The technician will use a Special Equipment to agitate the carpet.
- The technician will use a Professional Steam Cleaning Machine to deep clean every inch of the carpet – widely recommended by industry experts as the most efficient and thorough carpet cleaning method. A high-pressure nozzle sends a stream of hot water and cleaning solution deep down the fibres of the carpet with the help of high pressure. A suction attachment is simultaneously extracting the liquid along with the soil and grime, leaving carpets clean and refreshed. The nozzle extracts up to 95% of the liquid.
- After hot water extraction, the textile floor covering is slightly damp and needs 3 to 4 hours to air-dry on its own.
Other Carpet Cleaning Methods Uxbridge
In general, the hot water extraction is the most common method now and the most effective; however, there are some specific carpets or rugs mad of high-quality material or made of special fibbers which make steam cleaning not possible.
This is when we have to clean them by the dry carpet cleaning method.
As like hot water extraction, the carpets or rugs are vacuumed thoroughly before any work is carried out. The absorbent cleaning compound is 98% biodegradable is spread evenly and scrubbed or brushed into the carpet/rug. The compound attracts the grime and dirt and it is left for 5 to 10 minutes to do its work. To help the process, a special designed machine is used to mix the compound into the carpet/rug. This machine is called an agitator.
Our London carpet cleaners’ machines are designed especially with its two counter rotating cylindrics. Our dry carpet cleaning methods are geared toward convenient high-quality cleaning for our clients. If you have an oriental rug or carpets of rare or delicate fabric, our dry compound method is perfectly suited to your needs. Our carpet technicians prepare and protect your rugs and carpets and use special chemicals to treat stains and odours, leaving them looking brand new.
Our carpet cleaning methods are the latest in the industry and they always return outstanding results.
We have carpet cleaners in London with well over seven years of experience, fully insured and fully trained to our industry’s standards. Together, we can provide a series of IB Clean Carpets services you won’t find anywhere else:
- carpet cleaning methods which are safe for children and pets
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (no question asked)!
- Fully trained and uniformed operators
- Free, no obligation quote
- Free advice on how to protect and maintain your carpet
Allergies and Dust Mites
In the UK, one in five people have an an allergy. We have carpet cleaning equipment and materials available to us that will remove dust mites from your carpets. Our methods have been proven to reduce allergens by the following amounts:
- Dust mites by 78%
- Dust mite allergen by 75%
- Pet allergens by 85%
- Mould spores by 85%
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of detergents do you use?
We resort to safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions with proven effect that are completely harmless to both humans and pet animals. Also on the safety note, please make sure to avoid stepping on the carpet until it’s completely dry, to avoid slips.
How long until my carpet dries after steam cleaning?
If your carpet has woollen fibres, then it will take about 5-6 hours. Other than that, it should be about a 4-5, but it depends on air circulation.
Do you move furniture?
Yes! our professional carpet cleaners do move furniture.
Is your staff insured and reliable?
Yes, this applies to all Iour Cleaners. The carpet cleaning technicians are also professionally trained and certified. They arrive with branded vehicles, fully equipped and uniformed.